The word agar is a Hindi word that means next, if, perhaps. Often when two people are arguing and talking about what they are going to do next, the word agar is used in Hindi instead of the word next.
However, let us see how to use this Agar Hindi word to suit the situation.
|agar||next, if, perhaps|
English Example Of agar
- For example, it is often used to express uncertainty or possibility.
- (of a time or season) coming immediately after the time of writing or speaking.
- I mean, maybe I should have been openly with him.
- Mera matlab hai Shayad Mujhe uske sath khulkar baat karni chahie thi
- Not surprisingly, he was careful not to involve himself
- Agar Australia ki vah Khud Ko Shamil dance karne ke liye Savdhaan tha
- after this/that
- following that/this
- after that time
- at a later time
- at a subsequent time
For most of your doubts, use
agar hindi meaning in english
An experienced web writer with extensive experience and the ability to interpret meanings in multiple languages