Apna Ghar Meaning In English Let’s see the answer to this question and also how to use this word in any given moment.
Usually, this Hindi word apna means we, the word Ghar is a word that means house.
For example, The word Apna Ghar is used in Hindi to tell someone that this is my house. Well, let’s see how to use this word and its true meaning.
Best Definitions Of Apna Ghar ‘Meaning’
- It can also be a place where one lives permanently or especially as a family or household member.
- One is related to the place of residence, as it is said to another.
- To or at the place where one lives.
- Return by instinct to its territory after leaving it.
Context Examples Of Apna Ghar
- He came from a good home and was well educated
- Japanese competitors are selling cars for lower prices in the US than in their home market.
- I was nineteen years old when I left our house and went to college.
- Pigeons that are not in our home will not win any prizes.
For most of your doubts, use
Apna Ghar Meaning In English
An experienced web writer with extensive experience and the ability to interpret meanings in multiple languages