This Emigrant word meaning is one of the words of someone who leaves their country to settle in another country permanently.
aThis trade-off also helps to refer to certain organisms, an example would be the transition of a mosquito from its first body to its next body.
You can find an explanation of how to use this word in general and how to speak it with a contextual explanation for it.
Best Emigrants Definition
- Because He was a Polish immigrant who came to Scotland during World War II.
- mid 18th century: from Latin emigrant- ‘migrating from’, from the verb emigrate.
- leave one’s own country in order to settle permanently in another.
- For example, Rose’s parents emigrated to Australia.
Verb Word: Emigrants
- 3rd person present
- past tense
- past participle
- gerund or present participle
- move abroad
- move overseas
- leave one’s
- country migrate
- start a new life
Learn More Meanings
For most of your doubts, use
emigrant meaning in english
An experienced web writer with extensive experience and the ability to interpret meanings in multiple languages