The word meri jaan is spoken in Hindi. The meaning of this word is my life.
However, it is also used a lot to talk about the place of the mind. For example, meri Jaan means you are my life.
It is a word that is often spoken among lovers, so it is important to know any language and its use according to the situation, even after we know its meaning.
|Meri Jaan “मेरी जान”||My life|
|Jaan lo “जान लो”||know it|
So let’s look at this word mera jaan with contextual explanations.
- I have visited many countries in my life and the memory of them has filled my whole life.
- Mene Apne Jivan Mein kai deshon ka Daura kiya hai aur Unki Yad Ne Mera pura Jivan Bhar Diya Hai
- I have so much love for you, in fact you are my life
- Mujhe Tujhse bahut pyar hai Asal Mein Tu Hi Meri Jaan Hai
- life, existence, lifemanship
- lifetime, soul
- vitality, spirit, vital breath, vital air
- birth, nativity, genesis
- soul, being, animal
- biography, personalia, story
- soul, spirit, psyche, lifemanship
- passion, zeal, enthusiasm, fervor, incandescence
For most of your doubts, use
meri jaan meaning in english
An experienced web writer with extensive experience and the ability to interpret meanings in multiple languages