The English word for Tumhara means “yours”. Nevertheless, this word is spoken in Hindi and if you want to know more about it, follow this website article carefully.
Easy Definitions of Tumhara
Noun: Tumhara is a Hindi word used to indicate that an object or something is yours.
Beat Examples of Tumhara
- This mobile phone is yours
- Which is your two-wheeler?
- What is the name of the school you attended?
- How many people in your family
Show Google Translate Definitions, and Examples of Your
Definitions of your
- belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
- belonging to or associated with any person in general.
- used when addressing the holder of certain titles.
Examples of your
- the sight is enough to break your heart
- she is one of your chatty types
- what is your name?
- I’m just your average Joe
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Use Tumhara Hindi Word In English?
A. For example, if the person walking in front of us misses an object, the word Tumara will be used to pick up the object, call the person and say that it is yours. It is also worth noting that although Aapka and Tumara mean the same thing.
Other language descriptions
Learn More Meaning
Some of my Recommendations In Below
|Wikipedia||Tumhara – Wikipedia|
|Meaning Site Home||Meaning Home|
For most of your doubts, use
Tumhara Meaning In English
An experienced web writer with extensive experience and the ability to interpret meanings in multiple languages